Save the date – Monday, December 10
Join LWV Ohio Executive Director, Jen Miller, for an informal gathering. Watch for details coming soon.
Voter Outreach: Go here to see the many ways LWVGC supported voters in Northeast Ohio for the 2018 General Election.
LWVGC board approves proposal on high-stakes testing
Redistricting in Ohio: Go to the LWV Ohio website here for updated information. Scroll to the bottom of the page for current information and for how you can stay involved.
Are you interested in helping the League’s mission of EMPOWERING CITIZENS AND DEFENDING DEMOCRACY?
View the many opportunities to volunteer with the LWV of Greater Cleveland!
Donations to The League of Women Voters of Greater Cleveland Education Fund are tax-deductible and provide important support for voter and civic education programs, including much of League’s voter service work that provides nonpartisan candidate information during the election season. To make an online donation to the Education Fund click here.
Donations to The League of Women Voters of Greater Cleveland, while not tax-deductible, are important for keeping dues low, promoting membership growth, and supporting direct advocacy. To make an online donation to LWV of Greater Cleveland click here.
Since 1920, the League of Women Voters has been a leader in empowering citizens and defending democracy.
- ⋅Encourages active participation in elections by providing nonpartisan information about candidates, issues, and how to vote
- ⋅Works to protect and expand people’s access to elections and their government
- ⋅Provides information people trust about major public policy issues
- ⋅Takes positions on public policy matters and lobbies for change
- ⋅Recruits and develops women and men to be members and leaders